Seeking a senior-level systems engineer to join our team of infrastructure consultants.
Specific Job Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Resource phases and tasks of projects for installing, configuring, upgrading, etc. IT Infrastructure for clients of Conversant Group.
- Provide a point of escalation for IT support issues.
- Consult clients on purchasing, design, architecture, and ongoing support of IT Infrastructure.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, team resources, and client contacts on ongoing projects, support, etc.
- Participate in an after-hours On-Call rotation.
- Work with the Sales team on pre-Sales opportunities and post-Sales activities to ensure growth of business.
- Create, update, and maintain IT infrastructure diagrams, documentation, etc. for clients.
- Windows Servers and Active Directory.
- GPO, ADFS, Azure AD Connect.
- Virtualization Platforms, such as VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer.
- Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Integrating with Office 365.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Storage Area Networks, such as Nimble, EMC, Pure Storage.
- Citrix XenDesktop.
- Cisco UCS, Dell PowerEdge, HP ProLiant.
- MultiFactor Authentication, such as RSA, Duo, AuthAnvil.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to write technically.
- Must have the ability to speak appropriately for the intended audience.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Patching & Monitoring.
- Disaster Recovery.
- Working in a highly technical, highly collaborative team environment.
- 7+ years of experience supporting and managing IT infrastructure
- Time Tracking.
- Working in a highly technical, highly collaborative environment.
- Previous Consulting experience a plus.
- Legal Industry experience a plus.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chattanooga, TN