Seeking a technical Project Manager with experience planning, leading, managing, and completing IT infrastructure projects.
Specific Job Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Identify and schedule project deliverables with milestones and tasks.
- Keep up-to-date project status reports for Conversant Group, client stakeholders, project team members, and others as required.
- Manage project update meetings (audio/video meetings) to keep team members on task and stakeholders up-to-date.
- Measure each project against the approved Statement of Work.
- Communicate deviations from scope and budget to all necessary project stakeholders.
- Manage change requests when out-of-scope tasks are requested and/or required.
- Communicate schedule and budget implications of change to all project necessary stakeholders.
- Ensure projects stay within budget and are completed on time.
- Extensive understanding of technical communications, business, and in particular law firm dynamics.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong technology skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, concise, and efficient
- Should be flexible and able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strict confidentiality is required with sensitive company information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chattanooga, TNRequired education:
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA preferred, not required.
- PMP preferred, not required.
- 10 years’ experience managing projects.
- 3-5 years’ experience managing IT project with and/or in law firms.